Proven experience in the construction sector, with significant exposure to telecom tower works, transmission line works, and pre-engineered building works.
Experience to Solar PV Module Mounting Structures works will be given priority.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines.
- Determine labor requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, and other regulations.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers, and clients, representing the owner or developer.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with subcontractors.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Direct and supervise workers. Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as civil works.
- Coordinate with Purchase and Procurement team to requisition supplies and materials to complete construction projects.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates and progress and cost tracking reports.
- Develop and implement quality control programs.
- Take actions to deal with the results of delays, bad weather, or emergencies at construction site.
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Evaluate construction methods and determine cost-effectiveness of plans, using computers.
- Conduct periodic site audits and site visits at critical milestones.
- Attend periodic internal budgeting and financial review sessions to present project-wise budgeting and profitability for ongoing and upcoming projects.
Apply through LinkedIn