The Company is looking for motivated individuals with senior PV design and installation experience. Technical experience with a business-oriented mindset will be the most successful candidate.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preference for Electrical,
- Minimum experience- 3 years of commercial PV system design
- MW Scale experience is required, kW scale experience and AC side design experience is a plus
- Google Sketchup, AutoCAD and single/three line drawing experience
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, CRM software)
- Up to date with current technology trends in PV industry
- Should possess good knowledge of international codes & standards
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in project management
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing a team of highly skilled engineers.
- Motivated to learn new skill sets and expand knowledge base
- Willingness to travel
- Provide pre-sales support to evaluate project feasibility and develop preliminary designs to support sales efforts and project bids.
- Assist the sales team in understanding the engineering impacts of site specific or customer specific requirements, preparing cost estimates and technical proposals. Assist with contract review and negotiation in terms of engineering, testing or monitoring requirements
- Develop designs for solar electric systems meeting all national/state/local codes and customer defined requirements.
To know further details click here