About GO-SOLAR Solutions:
With a cultural mix of un-match-able talent, Go Solar bring to you the best of what we call ‘the energy of today, for a reliable tomorrow’. We bring to you personalised solutions that are crafted to perfection for gratifying the energy consumptions unique to your requirements. (http://www.go-solar.co)
About the Internship:
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for commercial, industrial or Land mounted solar energy systems or components.
- Perform standard structural engineering discipline mathematical calculations and equations, including but not limited to soil loading analysis, foundation design, structural loading analysis, & corrosion analysis.
- Designing, supervising and installing of solar rooftop and ground mounting solar systems.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Interface closely with development, engineering and construction teams.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of commercial or land mounted solar power systems.
- Conduct through innovation and standardization.
- Ensure final documentation is accurate and complete for all project work
- Drive total lifecycle costs lower.
- Assessment and evaluation of technologies for module support structure: fixed & tracking, rooftop & ground mount.
- Evaluation of BOM and technical features of solar structures and trackers like sourcing of materials, treatments, assembling systems, gear devices, and foundations.
- Plan layout of solar systems up to MW capacity and electrification for residential, rural, commercial and industrial sectors.
- Compile data and write reports for solar projects.
- Knowledge of IEEE, NEC, NESC, and other governing standards for design of solar Photovoltaic (PV) systems
# of Internships available: 3
Who can apply:
- Only applicants from Mumbai or Navi Mumbai can apply.
- Skill(s) required: MS-Office, Salesforce and Mathematics and MS-Excel.
- Degree(s): Applicants pursuing any degree but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Year of degree completion: Applicants currently in any year of study or recent graduates but having relevant skills and interest may apply.
- Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 1 month(s) can apply.
- Applicants should be available to start the internship immediately (& no later than 7 Jul’16 ).
- Must have good computer and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office -word, excel, and power point.
- Must have knowledge of Solar PV products, PV Process, supply chain documentation & coordination.
- Must be proficient with Matlab & Autocad
- Should be an Ace in Mathematics and Physics
Apply through Internshala website