In accord to augmentation in Renesola, India is aiming to expand and put on board the professional talent. In purview of the same, we are in process of hiring- Senior Business Development Manager – Photovoltaic
ReneSola (NYSE:SOL) is an international photovoltaic and LED lighting products manufacturer founded in 2005, with headquarter in Shanghai, and listed on New York Stock Exchange in 2008. Manufacturing and distributing solar PV modules is the core business of Renesola. Renesola achieved global sales of USD$1.5 billion dollars and 5600 employees by 2015. The company has offices and warehouses in more than 20 countries which offer sales, technical and logistical services.
Position: Senior Business Development Manager – PV Industrial and Commercial Rooftops
- Will have a proven track record of channel development and strategy.
- Will have experience with solar market and new product introductions.
- Will have a good understanding, and experience, of creating SWOT analyses, content market requirements documents (MRD), and content for product requirements documents (PRD).
- Will be a team player and have some experience working in marketing and coordinating between product and marketing/sales personnel.
- Will be capable of dissecting, understanding, and recommending marketing content promoting the value proposition of ReneSola products which include, but not limited to, solar PV modules, inverters, battery back-up/storage systems, solar mounting solutions, and other energy efficiency and renewable energy products.
- Will be capable of preparing and presenting market reports, strategic and tactical plans, and other presentations to ReneSola senior management.
- Will have mid-level management experience in generating mid-and long-term strategic plans.
- Will be able to understanding technical products, including their features and benefits, and leverage those into impactful marketing collateral.
- Work experience of 6-10 years
- Bachelor or above degree, major in Engineering
- Sales and marketing experience on Roof top Solar (Photovoltaic) business.
- Experience in approaching end-users, EPC´s and installers.
- Professional proficiency in English
- Computer skills including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT).
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this position send your CV to email@example.com with your current CTC and exprected CTC