- Deliver and execute commercial project sales and acquisition strategy:
- Identify optimal target customers (both public sector and private) by state and hire and manage sales team to hit regional sales targets
- Communicate and team with marketing and channel sales to build top of the funnel pipeline
- Manage interaction with cross functional teams such as sales, operations, finance, operations, legal, account management and other support functions to effectively close deals
- Hire and drive team to meet individual and company metrics, sales objectives, and profitability goals
- Develop new markets for business growth in collaboration with the Founding Team
- Ensure customer proposals, contracts, and pricing agreements are processed timely and professionally
- Manage and report on weekly, monthly and quarterly sales forecasts and bookings for regional commercial sales pipeline/activity.
- Ensure all team members have effective close-plans for all actively-managed deals (developing templates, tools and training where needed)
- Ensure the company maintains a positive customer experience throughout the sales process; continually improving the customer qualification process, meeting customer requirements and providing “customer-focused” solutions
- Seek out, activate and develop new sales opportunities in existing markets
- Identify new/alternate channels and customers that can benefit from NRG’s suite of portable power offerings. This may include but is not limited to Universities, entertainment/bar venues, resorts/tourism, airports, and partner companies interested in adding solar and portable power services to their existing line of products.
- Assess and profile prospective partners to support both formulation and execution of strategic partnerships and orders.
- For each new opportunity, determine the revenue impact, generate finance models, identify new product requirements, create a competitive landscape, and formulate the overall engagement strategy.
- Minimum of five years of development management experience. Sales of technical, complex solutions a plus. Commercial Solar Energy Industry experience strongly preferred
- Strategic thinker with analytical mindset
- Strong creative, resourceful leader with strategic planning skills
- Confident personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, in both verbal and in writing. Demonstrated abilities to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Ability to work well with a young Founding team
Apply through LinkedIn