STERLING AND WILSON GROUP. A Group company of SHAPOORJI PALLONJI COMPANY LTD. Sterling & Wilson group is India’s premier MEP service provider is an 1600 Cr. plus and one of the largest electro-mechanical (Electrical, HVAC, Fire fighting and fire detection, plumbing, Door access and security, Voice and Data cabling) contracting company in India. They have an all India presence and their offices are in nine locations in India and more are in the process of being set up. The company at the moment has employee strength of more than 1500 engineers and manager and other support function professionals. Some of their international order includes World Cup Cricket 2007, Stadium in West Indies, Presidential Palace in Ghana, 20Mega watt power plant in Africa. Orders for projects in India are huge and they are looking for more business. They also have set up one of the largest DG set manufacturing plant in Maharashtra with MTU of Germany. They will also be manufacturing 33/11 KV clad sub-station and low voltage panels, synchronizing PLC panels, bus-ducts, rising mains etc.
Experience: 1-3 Years
Location: Bengaluru, Hyderabad / Secunderabad
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying and evaluating suitable prospects in his region.
- Maintains relationships with the new and existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending various solar opportunities.
- Extracting the proper requirements from the client and co-ordinate with the internal teams to prepare an offer, negotiate the terms and provide support to enter into an agreement.
- Keep Track on the State/Central Solar Tenders and identifying suitable solar developers for such tenders.
- Providing End to End Support during and after the Tender, till the Order closure.
- Researching and analyzing the Market Trends including the Competitors, Vendors etc.,
JOB SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- The requisites of the profile that we are looking at are,
- Knowledge on complete energy Industry (Policies/Regulations / Governing bodies on Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Trading aspects of Power)
- Knowledge on Renewable Energy Industry (State / Central Policies; Incentives, Special focus on JNNSM).
- Knowledge on Recent Trends in Energy industry. Track of all the Solar Tenders in Past, Present and Future (Both Central and State).
- Knowledge on Open access in power sector (Conventional & Renewable); State Wise Knowledge on Open access Charges.
- Knowledge on Solar Power Plants (Various Components and their Leading Manufactures)
- Clear understanding in Economics of Solar Power; Cost Break up of Solar Power Plants; Hands on Experience on Financial Model will be an added advantage.
- Hands on Experience on Design / Planning / Procurement / Execution of power plants will be an added advantage.
PERSONALITY TRAITS REQUIRED:
- Effective Business Communication.
- Conversant in Local Language is an added advantage.
- Self Motivated Individual who enjoys responsibility and ownership.
- Person with no reservations towards Travelling.