- Operational consulting, with a focus on Solar energy related advisory
- Advising clients on creating a Sustainability blueprint and executing on it
The role envisages the following activities:
- Delivery responsibility for engagements in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Developing impactful client recommendations and delivering them through world-class written and oral presentations
- Undertake relevant field work for various projects and provide on ground operational support to cKinetics’ partners and clients, while coordinating with clients and team members in India & across the globe.
- Have a Bachelors degree (preferably Electrical) and 4-7 years of relevant work experience. Masters degree is a plus
- Experience in site deployment of solar plants
- Have strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
- Familiar with responding to RFPs, EPC proposal documentation
New Delhi, India
If you are interested, write to them with a resume and also include a note on why you fit the profile.
Email HR at: HR@ckinetics.com
Job Source: LinkedIn