- Incumbent will be responsible for :
- Liasioning with Govt. agencies such as Nodal agencies and Discoms of various states.
- Keeping a track of policies of state nodal agencies for solar rooftop projects.
- Market analysis of Rooftop segment.
- Rooftop Project Sales to Industrial & Commercial Customers.
- Tapping business opportunities in the segment.
- Tendering, Bidding, Bid Analysis (EOI/RFP), Bid preparation, Bidding Strategy, Agreement Monitoring (Work Order), Payment Collection, etc … Costing of the systems for bidding.
- Cost – benefit analysis, Pay back calculations, Cash flows, NPV & IRR calculations, profitability.
- Liasion and Coordination with vendors for product dispatch and arranging for all the documentation required (Road Permit, C-form).
Educational Qualifications and Work Experience :
- B.E from a good Institute, MBA preferred with 2-4 years of experience in similar assignments in Solar Rooftop segment.
Desired Profile :
- Good analytical ability.
- Better understanding of the Approval/clearance process.
- Excellent liaisoning and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
Location of Posting :
- Corporate Office, Delhi