1. Hardware designing (analog and digital)
2. Concept to testing of new products and guide the software engineers.
3. Development of Hardware and software requirement documents.
4. Problem solving of the issues in power and control design.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced hardware designer with exposure to control and software
- Must have worked on full cycle NPD and preferably a lead designer in inverter, UPS, Grid –Tie inverter.
- Must be hands on in hardware and preferably on software too.
- Must be able to guide software and firmware engineer
- Must be able to guide PCB designer and review BOM
- Must be familiar with C and C++
Familiarity with ORCAD, Simulation tools (like PSpice, Matlab) would be preferred.