- Job Title: Design Engineer
- Department: Design & Engineering
- Reporting to: Manager – Design & Engineering
- Educational Qualifications: BTech
- Work Experience: 2- 4 yrs
- Conduct engineering site audits to collect structural, electrical, and related site information for use in the design of solar power systems
- Design of photovoltaic (PV) systems, including selection of system components & their integration
- Sizing & selection of various components of solar power plant
- Create checklists for review or inspection of installed projects.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- System proposal design & calculations
- Preparation of Bill of materials
- Strong knowledge of wide range of industry product & technologies
- Good knowledge of PV SYST , RET SCREEN, Google sketch up, Meteonorm, PV SOL
- Shading calculation
- Familiarity with NEC & other building codes
Excel, Word, MSP, PV SYST , Meteonorm, PV SOL, Google sketch up